Friday, November 25, 2011

D'OH!

Another running injury and I have no one to blame but myself. It's a cut and dry case of runners knee from doing too many hill repeats at Turkey. Too cocky after a successful run at Turkey and TATURS. Must have fancied myself another Kilian Jornet or something, tearing it up on the downhills over and over. Haha. The kind of mistake I should have learned from several injuries ago.  Unless this miraculously heals up over the weekend, I can pretty much kiss goodbye my plans to run the Athens Big Fork Marathon, a sweet mountain race in the Ouachitas, until 2013.

It's a bummer, but I can still pedal, which means more cycling adventures in the near future.

Went out today for a quick circuit of the Arkansas. My favorite view of downtown Tulsa:

No comments:

Post a Comment